MSc. Andreas Poschenrieder
Scientific co-worker, Ph.D. Student
Andreas Poschenrieder from Regensburg,Germany, has studied chemistry at the Universities of Regensburg, Bath, Arkansas and Munich. His B.S. research studies included whole-cell biosensors and the properties of biomimetic membranes for biomaterial development. For his masters program and the EU Atlantis Program, he worked in Dr. Stenken’s group, USA, to obtain a Transatlantic Dual Bachelor Degree in Chemistry and improved bioanalytical methods for the in-vivo detection of cytokines. In 2013, he started his Ph.D. at the Technische Universität München. Within the International Graduate School of Science and Engineering, his current research focuses on the design of CXCR4 ligands for medical applications.
Development of Diagnostic and Therapeutic Radiopharmaceuticals targeting the Cemokine Receptor CXCR4
BioMat03: Stem Cell Recruiting by Novel CXCR4 Ligands
- Hyafil F*, Pelisek J, Laitinen I, Schottelius M, Mohring M, Döring Y, van der Vorst E P C, Kallmayer M, Steiger K, Poschenrieder A, Notni J, Fischer J, Baumgartner C, Rischpler C, Nekolla S G, Weber C, Eckstein H-H, Wester H-J, Schwaiger M. Imaging the cytokine receptor CXCR4 in atherosclerotic plaques with the radiotracer 68Ga-pentixafor for positron emission tomography. J. Nucl. Med. 2016
- Poschenrieder A*, Schottelius M, Schwaiger M, Wester H-J. Preclinical evaluation of [68Ga]NOTA-pentixafor for PET imaging of CXCR4 expression in vivo — a comparison to [68Ga]pentixafor. EJNMMI research. 2016;6(1):1-5.
- Poschenrieder A*, Osl T, Schottelius M, Hoffmann F, Wirtz M, Schwaiger M, et al. First 18 F-Labeled Pentixafor-Based Imaging Agent for PET Imaging of CXCR4 Expression In Vivo. Tomography. 2016;2(2):85-93.
- Poschenrieder A*, Schottelius M, Schwaiger M, Kessler H, Wester H-J. The influence of different metal-chelate conjugates of pentixafor on the CXCR4 affinity. EJNMMI research. 2016;6(1):1-8.
- Herrmann K, Schottelius M, Lapa C, Osl T, Poschenrieder A*, Hanscheid H et al. First-in-Human Experience of CXCR4-Directed Endoradiotherapy with Lu-177- and Y-90-Labeled Pentixather in Advanced-Stage Multiple Myeloma with Extensive Intra- and Extramedullary Disease. J Nucl Med. 2016;57(2):248-51.
- Schottelius M*, Konrad M, Osl T, Poschenrieder A, Wester H-J. An optimized strategy for the mild and efficient solution phase iodination of tyrosine residues in bioactive peptides. Tetrahedron Lett. 2015;56(47):6602-5.
- Stenken J*, Poschenrieder A, Bioanalytical chemistry of cytokines - A review, Analytica Chimica Acta, 2015, 853, 95-115.