We are looking for a HiWi or a Technical Assistant
The Reif group (Biological Solid-State NMR) is looking for a HiWi or a Technical Assistant for our S1 lab !
The group is integrated into the Bavarian NMR Center and associated with the Institute of Structural Biology at the Helmholtz-Zentrum München. We are a small group (currently 3 PhD students, 2 Postdocs and 1 master student), and urgently need help in basic lab duties.
- preparation of stocks (Antibiotics, Biotin, Thiamin etc) & buffers
- preparations of SDS/Tricine gels; Agar plates
- Lab kitchen – autoclaving, dishwasher
Additionally, you can learn or master your skills in:
- Recombinant protein expression & purification
- Protein solution and solid-state NMR sample preparation
We offer flexible working hours and friendly atmosphere. We are located in the Bavarian NMR Center at the Campus Garching (behind the Chemistry building) together with the Groups of Prof. Sattler, Prof. Hagn and Prof. Glaser. While working at the BNMRZ you can take part in the Scientific Seminars organized by the BNMRZ, STB and SFB1035 and become a part of the Structural Biology and NMR world.
If you are interested, please contact Prof. Reif (email@example.com) or Natalia Rodina (firstname.lastname@example.org).
© Winfried Meining