- Theoretical and experimental aspects of solution and solid state NMR.
- Methods development for solution and solid state NMR.
- Applications of Dynamic nuclear polarisation (DNP) techniques.
- Applications of contemporary solution and solid state NMR techniques in biochemistry.
- Since 2016: Helmholtz Zentrum München, Staff Scientist for solid state NMR
- June 2012 - 2015: Technische Universität München (TUM), Germany. Post Doctoral Fellow
- June 2010 - May 2012: University of Southampton, UK. Post Doctoral Fellow funded by the Swiss National Science Foundation
- Aug 2005 - May 2010: École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL), Switzerland. PhD student (Supervisor: Prof. Geoffrey Bodenhausen)
- 2003 - 2005: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras (Master of Science in Chemistry)
- 2000 - 2003: Jadavpur University, Kolkata (Bachelor of Science in Chemistry)
If you want to find out more about my work, please have a look at my publications