M.Sc. Sandra Deiser
Research Assistant, Doctoral Student
Sandra Deiser was trained as a chemical-technical assistant at the Chemieschule Dr. Erwin Elhardt and subsequently worked in analytical development at Hermes Arzneimittel. She completed her chemistry studies at the Technical University of Munich and worked on glycosylated, αvβ6-integrin-addressing peptide derivatives during her Bachelor thesis at the Chair of Pharmaceutical Radiochemistry.
Within her master studies at the Technical University of Munich, she specialized in the fields of inorganic chemistry and pharmaceutical radiochemistry. She completed the master's program in 2021 at the Chair of Pharmaceutical Radiochemistry with the thesis "Development and evaluation of new glypican-3 protein-directed ligands". For her PhD, she is working on the development of radiohybrid ligands for imaging and therapy.
Development and preclinical evaluation of novel SST2R-addressing radiohybrid compounds for improved imaging and radiotherapy of neuroendocrine tumors.
- Parts of the lecture of the module: Research practical course in pharmaceutical radiochemistry with seminar and lecture (CH3304c)
- Supervision of the practical course of the module Radioactivity, Radioanalytics and Production of Radiopharmaceuticals (CH3303b)
- Supervision of the inorganic basic course for chemical engineers (CH2109)
- Supervision of final theses
- Substitution of L-Trp by α-methyl-L-Trp in 177Lu-RM2 results in 177Lu-AMTG, a high affinity GRPR ligand with improved in vivo stability; Guenther T, Deiser S, Felber V, Beck R, Wester HJ. J Nucl Med. 2022 Sep;63(9):1364-1370. Epub 2022 Jan 13.; DOI:https://doi.org/10.2967/jnumed.121.263323
- Development and preclinical evaluation of 177Lu-AMTG, a novel pharmacophore-modified GRPR-targeted antagonist with improved metabolic stability; Günther, T, Beck, R, Felber, V, Deiser, S, Wester, HJ. European Association of Nuclear Medicine October 22 – 30, 2020 Virtual. Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 2020, 47 (Suppl 1): S1–S753.